Saturday, June 15, 2013

Wait...How Did You Know That?

Last night the hubby and I were sitting out on the patio enjoying a beautiful, cool summer evening.  As we were catching up on our week the conversation somehow took a detour and I mentioned watching a recent episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.  Now, I will be the first to admit that my programming choices of late are not exactly Emmy worthy television shows, but KUWTK is a new low for me. I just can't help it. Now that baby Kimyae is expected any day now, I just HAVE to watch. Don't we all?

As I waited for Chris to really start up with heckling and razzing, he says to me (in reference to Scott and Kourtney) "Can you believe they have 2 kids and still aren't married?"  Huh? How did he know that?  Is my husband a closet KUWTK watcher? Seriously, people. How did Chris know that?  Hide your kids, hide your wives. They are coming for you. If Chris knows something like that, then certainly the world is coming to an end.

Allegedly, he learned this tidbit of information from his email homepage. I realize that the Kardashian's have become this generations Kennedy's, so I guess it is reasonable to think that Charter would feature the latest Kardashian offspring on their home page. However, I'm still not sure I'm buying that one.  While Charter may have featured it on their homepage, I think my husband is actually watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians when he is traveling for work.  Please don't take this as I'm passing judgement on him for this, because lets face it, I'm on pins and needs to find out what the "pregnancy scare" is all about tomorrow night.

In other unrelated news...I am over a week post radioactive iodine treatment. I am starting to feel much better.  The nausea has subsided, but my energy is still lacking.  A friend of mine is exactly one week ahead of me in her treatment, and she said she is feeling fantastic.  So, I'm praying that in a week from now that I too, will be feeling just as good!    

No comments:

Post a Comment