Sunday, June 9, 2013

Not a Pleasant Day

I'll start with the positives:

  • I'm off quarantine
  • I'm able to use any bathroom in the house
  • I'm able to use REAL plates, silverware and glasses
Now for the negatives:
  • I've had a headache for 24 hours that won't relent (I think its allergy related from yesterday)
  • I've been so nauseous all day (a common side effect of RAI) 
  • I've felt generally pretty yucky all day
  • My neck is quite sore at the thyroid (completely normal side effect) 
I'll be keeping this short because frankly I don't have anything clever to say and I'm tired beyond belief tonight.  I was hopeful to have this awesome day with my family today especially since I was able to be around everyone. However, that just wasn't the plan for me today.  As Chris said, my body is going to react to having "poison" put in it.  So true, so true. Luckily I've had Felicity streaming on Hulu all day.  It's an oldie, but a goodie, plus Scott Speedman isn't bad to look at either!  Here's to brighter, healthier days very soon.

1 comment: