Monday, October 19, 2009

Grace to Carry

I have a question for you. If God told you that he would give you a best friend, and I mean a BEST friends, but you would only have that friend for 15 years, what would you do? I know what my answer would be, a resounding YES!

I read the most amazing book this weekend, Grace to Carry by Marcia Putnam. This book is a must read for any woman no matter where you are in your walk with Christ. It is the true story of two local women and their amazing friendship and how God walked with each of them thru the ups and downs that life brought them. I hope that all women are able to pick up a copy of this book and read it. It will bring you a sense of joy and peace that is unexplainable.

For more information on Grace to Carry, visit www.gracetocarry.com


2 comments:

  1. Hi Trish,
    A friend ran across your blog while searching for my book, Grace to Carry. I'm glad you liked it. Word of mouth is certainly the best way to promote a book, so thanks. It has been a grace filled journey. The book will be featured in the Living Faith Magazine for Apr/May/June. I hope many are inspired by Joan's courage and faith.

    Peace!
    Marcia Putnam
    Author of Grace to Carry
    marciaputnam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trish, what I wonderful review of Grace to Carry. If I hadn't already read it a hundred times, I'd go out and buy it. Yes, I'm the editor of this book, but all glory goes to Marcia. She has been almost as dedicated to telling this story as she is to her friends. I call myself blessed to count myself as one of them.
    Candace
    www.candacecarrabus.com

    ReplyDelete